Simple and easy Omelet filled with cheese for a yummy breakfast.
1. Cut onion and green chilli and set aside.
2. Crack the egg in the bowl and add a pinch of salt. Beat the egg . Then mix it well with the onion and chilli.
3. Heat oil in a pan for 2 mins and pour the egg. Spread it to form a circle.
4. Let the egg cook for 2 minutes and then add the cream cheese or grated cheddar cheese at the center.
5. Let the egg fry for 2 minutes and then fold the egg from 2 ends.
6. The omelet is ready to be served. Serve with toast.