A traditional Goan Christmas sweet made by the entire family.
1. Mix the flour, eggs, sugar , milk, melted ghee and salt. Knead the dough till no lumps. Getting the consistency right is key. So make sure its not too gummy or too dry Cover and keep aside with wet cloth for 4 hours.
2. Roll the dough into a big chapatti.Cut the chapatti into small squares
3. Take each square and fold it into a triangle and twist the connection point.. Take the other opposite ends and twist it as well. Repeat the same for all the squares.
4. Deep fry on slow flame till light brown.
5. Drain the oil on a tissue.