Long shelf life accompaniment
1. Cut Radish into julienne. Mix it well with turmeric powder, salt and red chilli powder and let it stay in sun for 3-4 days for water to drain out.
2. Roast fenugreek seeds in a pan till you smell them and grind it coarsely with mustard seeds.
3. Heat oil in deep pan. Add Asafoetida followed by fennel seeds and ground fenugreek and mustard seed powder to it.
4. Add the radish julienne to it with some salt. Switch off the flame and add vinegar to it.
5. Store it in a glass jar and keep the jar in sun for 2-3 days for pickle to get the actual taste. Note- Salt and Oil helps to store pickle for long.