Spicy potatoes with tomato gravy served with rice.
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and roast cumin seeds in it.
2. Put potatoes in oil and cover with lid for 8-12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Take out potatoes and cook chopped onions until brown.
4. Once onions are cooked, add tomatoes and cook until a paste is formed.
5. Add all spices to the paste and mix well.
6. Put potatoes back in gravy and mix well.
7. Add water and salt as per your taste to potato gravy and cover it with lid. Boil it until gravy thickens.
8. Turn off the heat after gravy thickens and aloo tamatar curry is ready to serve with rice.