An easy to make Goan hard boil egg curry. Where the hard boiled egg is cooked indian spice curry.
1. Boil the eggs for 15 minutes, remove shell and fry in a tablespoon of oil and turmeric powder for 2 minutes.
2. Cut up the hard boiled eggs into halves and set aside.
3. Put coconut, green chillies, kashmiri chilies, roasted cumin seeds, poppy seeds and curry leaves in a blender. Then grind into a fine paste.
4. In a pot put 4 tablespoons oil, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. Let it begin to splatter, then add Onion and saute. Then add the ginger and garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Add chilli powder and tomatoes puree. Cook on low flame for 8 minutes
6. Now add the coconut paste, ï¿½ cup water and bring the gravy to boil on medium flame.
7. Add the sliced hard boiled eggs and cook for another 5 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice.