This marathi snack uses red pumpkin and jaggery to make a sweet poori.
1. Clean red pumpkin (remove seeds), peel the back and grate it.
2. Cook grated pumpkin in pressure cooker (usually 3 whistles)
3. Let it cool down. Keep cooking pan for heating and add ghee.
4. Mix the jaggery in pumpkin crush and heat the mixture on medium gas flame till it cooks and form cohesive mixture.
5. Let it cool.
6. Take whole wheat flour, mix rice flour & salt in it.
7. Add the jaggery and pumpkin mixture to flour slowly and mix thoroughly and prepare dough.
8. Make chapatti of that dough, Chapatti should be little more thick than normal. Then cut small pooris with help of round shaped small bowl.
9. Heat the cooking oil in fry pan on the gas stove. Fry the pooris in it till it attains golden color. Pooris are ready to serve .