A traditional Goan Coconut pancake eaten at tea time. The pancake is closer to a crepe in texture and filled with sweeten coconut.
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, eggs and salt. Add some water and mix well using a fork or a hand beater to make a smooth pancake batter.
2. Melt Jaggery either in a pan on low heat or heat in a microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Mix the shredded coconut and Jaggery in a bowl
4. Coat a non-stick pan with some oil, pour some batter and spread it in the shape of a pancake.
5. Take it off the heat and place 2 teaspoon of coconut Jaggery mix in the middle in a line fold role and serve hot.