On my last family get together my cousin was making delicious omelettes for everyone so I asked if he would let me feature his recipe and he kindly agreed. So here is his delicous breakfast treat.
1. Chop the onion, tomatoes and mushroom . In a pan, add a cup of stock, mushrooms and tomatoes and let it boil for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from the fire and set aside.
2. In a pan, add oil, chopped onion and saute till onion is translucent. Then add the mushroom tomato mix. and let it cook for 5- 10 minutes.
3. Add a few coriander leaves for garnish and set aside.
4. In a bowl, crack two eggs. Add two tablespoons of milk, salt and pepper and beat it.
5. In a pan, add oil and add the beaten egg and spread uniformly like a pancake. Let the egg cook for 3-4 minutes on medium low. When it appears to been cooked, add mushroom stuffing and let it cook for another 2 -3 minutes. Flip the omelette and serve with toast and ketchup.