Battered fried chicken seasoned with a mix of soy sauce
1. Break the eggs and beat them. Add the corn flour and all-purpose flour to it.
2. Add the chilli powder, black pepper, food color and salt. Stir till a uniform paste.
3. Add the garlic-ginger paste and marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
4. Add the oil in a deep pan and let it heat. Dip the chicken in batter and coat generously.
5. Fry the chicken till the batter is golden brown. Use a fork and poke to see if the chicken leg is cooked completely.
6. For the serving sauce, mix soy sauce, chilli flake, spring onions and green chilli in a bowl.
7. Pour the sauce on the fried chicken and serve hot.