This was one of my favorite road side dish to eat while doing my Bachelors in Belgaum. It was a simple dish served with a sprinkle of chaat masala in a leaf bowl. Here is my attempt to imitate on of my favorite chicken appetizer.
- Cuisine Indian
- Course Appetizers
- Serves 15
- Method Deep-fry
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 1 hour(s) 15 minute(s)
1. Clean, cut and wash the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours with salt and ginger garlic paste. Remove the chicken out of the refrigerator 1/2 hour prior to frying.
2. Add in the corn starch and kashmiri chili powder. Mix everything well.
3. Keep the chicken aside. Heat oil.
4. Fry the chicken pieces for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove on a paper towel to soak access oil. Sprinkle chaat masala powder and serve hot.