Everyone Chinese have tasted and made egg fried rice at one point in their life
1. Clean the rice. Fill up the rice with 2.5 cups of water. Cook in rice cooker.
2. Chop up scallion. ~ 3 cups
3. Beat four eggs with 1/3 cup of water and 3/4 teaspoon of salt
4. heat up oil and add in 1 cup of scallion and saute.
5. Add egg and scramble till 75% cooked.
6. Add rice, scallion, salt, and chicken powder, and 1/3 cup of water. Stir fry.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top of the rice. Mix well
8. Ready to serve