Batter fried prawn in a Sweet and Sour sauce in a slightly tangy sauce which fresh fruits and vegetables
1. To make the batter, mix one egg, cornflower, a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil on medium flame in a deep pan to deep fry the prawn. Cover the prawn in the batter and then deep fry until the batter turns golden brown.
3. pour4 table spoons of oil in a deep vessel and heat on medium flame.Add all the vegetables - onions, carrot, capsicum and stir fry for 5 minutes
4. Add pineapple and stir fry for another couple of minutes.
5. Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper . Let the vegetables cook especially till the pineapple is soft, this should take 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Add a cup of water and bring to boil.
7. Make a mixture of cornflower and a cup of water to make a uniform mix.Add the mix to the gravy to thicken the gravy.
8. Add the fried prawns to gravy. Let them absorb the gravy and cook for another 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve with rice.