Indo Chinese style Gobi Manchurian. This is a popular dish where you batter fry the cauliflower or Gobi and sea it with Chinese and Indian sauces
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, garlic and green chilis and Saute for 3 minutes. Add the red peppers and saute.
2. Add the green chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup,corn starch and little water, mix and simmer.
3. In a bowl take the maida, corn starch, rice flour, eggs, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt. Add water little by little and prepare a thick batter enough to coat the florets. You can also add food color if you like.
4. Heat the oil in a fryer or wok and dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and drop the one by one in the oil and fry till golden brown.
5. Add the fried florets into the sauce prepared in step 2 mix so that the sauce coats the florets and remove the florets from the sauce and serve.