A classic french recipe with a slight Indian twist.
1. On a flat surface lay the chicken breast and cute slits into them . ( please note if the meat is not tender use a meat tenderizer and pound the meat before cutting the slits). They add a slice of ham and swiss cheese
2. Use toothpick and tuck the edges of the chicken breast in, to form a roll
3. Use three bowls. Bowl 1: All purpose flour mixed with red chilli and pepper.Bowl 2: beaten egg and Bowl 3: Bread crumbs with Italian herbs
4. Dip the chicken rolls first in bowl 1, then 2 and lastly three and then line up in a bake dish
5. Preheat the oven 350 F and add the rolls(Optional add a little Pan spray before put into oven). Let then cook for 20 -25 minutes approximately till the bread crumbs are golden.
6. Remove the tooth picks and slice . Then garnish with steamed vegetables .