Quinoa is very healthy and is known as super food. Quinoa can be made the way you want. Sweet or spicy as it does not have any inherent taste.
1. Wash Quinoa seeds thoroughly with water 2-3 times
2. Add 2 cups of water and washed quinoa in a utensil, cover and let it cook over medium heat for around 15-20 mins till all water is absorbed
3. Meanwhile heat oil in a wok and add cumin seeds. Once the seeds crackle, add chopped onion
4. Once onion is nicely fried, add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, chilly powder and chopped tomato
5. When the mixture is cooked add peas and broccoli. You can also add carrot, corn, beans, spring onion, bell peppers or any vegetable you want
6. Once broccoli is soft and tender, add cooked quinoa, lime juice, salt and mix well. You can add garam masala at this point to make it more spicy
7. Mix it nicely and let it cook over heat for 2-3 mins. Turn off heat and cover it. Let it rest for 5 mins. Garnish with cilantro leave and enjoy with curt raita or pickle