This simple and easy appetizer uses hard tofu bakes it to create a delicious and healthy appetizer.
1. Cut tofu into small rectangular slices.
2. Ina bowl, mix salt and olive oil.
3. Dip tofu into the oil and make sure that it covers the Tofu
4. Use a baking tray or bake dish, you can you baking paper to line the dish. Place the Tofu in the baking dish. Make sure to evenly spread them out so they are not too close.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 F and put the baking dish in the oven.
6. Let the Tofu cook for 8-10 minutes and then flip them and let them cook for another 8-10 minutes. Ready to Serve