This a great pre/post work out or in between meals snack packed with protein, nuts and seeds. Enjoy being guilt free.
1. Finely chop all dry fruits. I used cashews, walnuts, pistachio and almonds. You can add any dry fruits of your choice. In a mixing bowl place all the ingredients including- sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, coconut, oats, quinoa, and finely chopped dry fruits.
2. In a blender or food processor blend the dates into a fine paste.
3. Also, make a fine powder of the chia seeds, sesame seeds and flax seeds.
4. Add honey and almond butter to the mixture. You can replace almond butter with your choice of nut butter (cashew butter or peanut butter)
5. Mix all the ingredients together. Cover with plastic foil and let it cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes remove from the fridge. Start rolling into small balls as shown.
6. Once ready store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These last for 1-2 months if stored properly. It is a great pre or post workout snack. It is a healthy replacement to chips or candy or when you crave for something sweet. Enjoy guilt free!