Kale is a green leafy vegetable rich in iron, vitamins and antioxidants. Here is a healthy alternative to store bought high calorie potato chips.
1. Wash and dry the kale leaves.
2. Remove the leaves from the stem and make bite size pieces. Don't make it too small because the chips will shrink in size. Just lay it over a towel to remove any access moisture.
3. Place the kale in a large bowl and add in the olive oil, salt and red chili powder.
4. Mix well till each leaf is coated.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the kale on a cookie sheet. Make sure no two leaves overlap or the chips will turn out soggy. Place it in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Remove and let them cool. Store in air tight container and enjoy for up to a week.