A very healthy and nutritious soup with carrots and warmth of ginger
1. Heat ghee in a pan and add the onion and garlic and saute until translucent.
2. Add the ginger and saute for 1 minute on medium flame.
3. Add the carrot,celery and cabbage and cover with lid and cook until soft.
4. Puree the cooked vegetables.
5. Return puree to the stove and add the spices and salt,add 4 cups of water.Cook for 5 minutes and turn off the stove.You can serve with grilled cheese or toasted bread or crackers or a dollop of cream or yogurt or greek yogurt on top as per your preference.Instead of the water in step 5 you can also use chicken or vegetable stock if you like,but watch for salt.