This potato recipe is very simple and has really good taste even without onion/tomato
1. Wash the cauliflower florets thoroughly in water, drain. Chop potatoes, slit green chilli and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok and add black caraway seeds (the aroma and taste because of these seeds is one of its kind). Add curry leaves and chopped potatoes.
3. Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder. Add the florets and mix thoroughly.
4. Beat the curd and add little cumin powder and little garam masala to it.
5. Add this curd into the pan and mix well.
6. Cover and let it cook for 15 mins or till potatoes are cooked. Garnish with chopped cilantro. TIP: If you need it to be more sour, add raw mango powder in curd