A popular Maharashtrian and Gujarati dessert. It is a twist from the traditional Shrikhand by adding delicious Mango pulp.
1. Take 2 liters of milk , boil it and make curd (Yogurt) from it. (This is to be done one day earlier )(OR can use Yogurt directly from market). Put the yogurt in a Muslin cloth drain out the water.
2. Hang the Yogurt in the cloth till all the water gets drained for about It 5 to 6 hours.
3. Keep all your ingredients sugar, Mango Pulp, chopped cashew nuts and chopped Almonds aside.
4. Take the dried curd in a bowl and add sugar (granular sugar can also be used, but the next step will take some time)
5. Now mix till all the sugar gets dissolved in the yogurt. (Granular sugar will take around 10 minutes to dissolve).
6. Keep the mixture aside for 15 minutes, later get the mixture sieved in a steel vessel. Rub the mixture firmly so it gets homogenized till all mixture gets sieved .Then add mango pulp and mix it .
7. Mix well and garnish it with chopped Cashew nuts and Almonds.