A warm fruit soup perfect for the cold fall weather. One of my own creations.
1. In a vessel add 3 cups of water and 1 tablesoon salt.
2. Peel the apples and slice into medium sized pieces and immerse the apples in the salt water to prevent from browning.
3. In a pan heat the butter on medium flame. Add sliced ginger and garlic and sauté till garlic turns brown.
4. Add the apples and vegetable stock cube.
5. Pour the same salt water over the apples till the apples are completely immersed in it. Add ground black pepper powder.
6. Cover and let the mixture come to a rolling boil.
7. Let the mixture cool and then transfer the contents into a mixture. Blend the mixture.
8. In the same pan transfer the contents and let the soup come to a boil once again.
9. Enjoy hot with croutons.