Foamy, frothy and creamy hand beaten coffee
- Cuisine Other International
- Course Beverages
- Serves 1
- Method Microwave
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 5 minutes
1. Add coffee and sugar in a cup.
2. Add 3-4 drops of water and start mixing.
3. Start beating the coffee mixture till it becomes thick and creamy and lightens the color from dark brown to light brown.
4. Add milk and microwave for 1 and 1/2 mins or add hot milk to the creamy mixture and stir it well to get the creamy, frothy beaten coffee.