Besan Cheela is a healthy protein packed breakfast recipe made with chickpea flour.
1. Cut all the vegetables and keep aside. In a bowl take the besan/chickpea flour. Add red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder and carom seeds.
2. Add in the water and whisk until a smooth paste is formed.
3. Add in the vegetables and mix again. Set aside.
4. Heat a non stick frying pan. Once hot add a few drops of oil and add in some of the batter. Spread the batter to make a crepe. Cover the pan with a cover and let it cook.
5. After a few minutes flip the crepe and cook for a few minutes on the other side. Serve hot with pickle, chutney or ketchup. This makes a great tiffin item for kids as well.