Simple and Easy Chocolate Easter Eggs
1. Cut the 200gms chocolate into four pieces.In a microwavable bowl, add 50 gms butter and the 50 gms of chocolate to it. Heat the bowl for 20 seconds. After removing, stir the chocolate and butter till you get an evenly smooth liquid. (You will need to make this in batches as the liquid thicknes quickly.
2. Brush the moulds with oil. For hallow Easter eggs, add one teaspoon of liquid chocolate in the moulds and spread it evenly. Keep aside till it harden (you can cool it in the fridge as well), repeat the process at least twice to get a thick shell.
3. For full Easter Eggs, pour two teaspoons of liquid to the moulds. Add finely chopped almonds or raisin to the harden liquid, add another spoon to cover it fully.
4. For filling the hallow Easter eggs, pour white chocolate liquid into decorative moulds and keep aside to cool... keep abit of the white/dark chocolate liquid to be used as a sealer.
5. Carefully turn the moulds to remove the chocolate shells. handle gently as it can break. You may need to tap it in case it doesn't come out at once.
6. For the full Easter eggs, take both the shells and seal it with liquid chocolate.
7. For the hallow eggs, place almonds, raisins, the decoratives, chocolates, gems etc in the shells and seal with the white/dark chocolate to form the full egg. and Voila your Easter eggs are ready