A Goan sweet for the Sweet-tooth lovers. To make this sweet, it does take a bit of hard work and time but in the end it pays off fabulously
1. Grind the coconut. Keep it aside.
2. Add coconut and the sugar to a thick bottom pan. Mix the ingredients well.
3. Add some water and mix the sugar and coconut till it starts boiling.
4. Then add cashew nuts ghee and vanilla, stir well.
5. Add colour, keep stirring for 15 mins till the mixture leaves the sides of the pot
6. Remove immediately from flame and spread on a flat plate that has already been greased with ghee before the doce cools down. Once cooled cut the doce into shapes and serve.