Ferrero Rocher Cake is a soft delicious hazelnut and chocolate cake sure to leave you asking for more.
1. For the fatless sponge cake see previous recipe. Follow the same steps, only instead of 1 cup of flour, you will add 3/4 cups of flour and 1/4 cup cocoa powder. You want to bake the cake in a 9 inch spring form cake pan in a oven preheated at 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes or till a toothpick comes clean. Let the cake cool completely and then cut the cake into two equal halves. Place the lower half on a decorating board. Keep the other half aside. Toast the hazelnuts till they turn slightly brown and set them aside to cool.
2. Once cooled, make a coarse powder in a food processor. To make the frosting, in a mixing bowl take butter and cream cheese (both at room temperature) and nutella.
3. Mix using a mixer, while also adding the condensed milk. You frosting is ready when the ingredients are well mixed.
4. On the cake that is on the decorating board, add some frosting, cover the entire cake with a 1/2 inch thick layer. Spread the hazelnuts.
5. Add the other half carefully on top. Crumb coat the entire cake. Let the cake refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. In the mean time keep the frosting in the fridge as well. After 20 minutes, remove the cake and coat the cake with at least 3/4 inch layer of frosting.
6. Apply the hazel nut powder on the side. Use a piping bag, add frosting in it and decorate the cake as you please.
7. Top with Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Let the cake refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!