Hyderabadi style Eggs simmered in a delicious cashew gravy
1. Soft boil the eggs and keep aside.
2. Grind the onions and green chilies into a smooth paste and keep aside.
3. Grind the tomatoes into a smooth paste and keep aside.
4. Grind the cashews into a paste and keep aside.
5. Take a pan and heat oil in it and add the onion paste. Saute on high for 5 minutes continuously stirring and turn the heat to medium. Keep stirring. After 5 minutes add the ginger garlic paste and stir until the onion comes into a golden brown color and one ball leaving the pan. The onion gravy should be cooked all the way through(as shown in the 2nd image) before adding tomatoes else it will leave a raw taste all through your curry.
6. Now add the tomato paste and keep stirring until it also comes to a thicker consistency.
7. Add 1/4 cup of cashew paste, water, masala, red chili powder, turmeric and salt and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Check the taste of your gravy and add the eggs into this and let simmer for 5-10 minutes stirring in between. Turn of the stove.