Peri Peri sauce originate in Mozambique and came to Goa with the Portuguese.
1. In a large pot steam, the lobster. I add bay and cloves into the water
2. Steam the lobster for 10-12 minutes. then wash other cold water to prevent further cooking and clean the scales and the remove the white meat aside.
3. Set a aside the white meat while we prepare the sauce
4. For Sauce, we add olive oil to the pan. Let it heat for a while and then add the chopped garlic and sautee for a minute.
5. Add the paprika or chilli powder ( if you like it more spicy) and mix well. Add the whole chillies too. I used Kashmiri chillies but bird eye chillies are used traditionally. Squeeze the lime, add the vinegar sugar and salt
6. Add the lobster to the sauce and sautee till the lobster is coated in sauce
7. Wash , clean and dry the shells. We then add the lobster meat bank into them
8. Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve with mashed potatoes or grilled vegetables