An Indian blend of spinach and corn usually served with roti or paratha
- Cuisine North Indian
- Course Main Course
- Serves 4
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 20 minutes
1. Make a paste of spinach and tomato separately.
2. Also make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chili. Cut the onions into small pieces.
3. Soak the corn kernels in boiling water and let it cook for 5 minutes and then set it aside.
4. Heat the oil in a deep pan. Add the onion and fry till light brown in colour
5. Add the ginger, tomato paste, green chili paste, and garlic paste. Stir it well.
6. After 5 minutes, add the spinach paste to mix in the pan and stir it well.
7. Add the corn and salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.