Methi Muthia Recipe is a Marathi/ Gujarati delicacy made from fenugreek leaves, whole wheat flour and chickpea flour.
1. Mix all flours together in a bowl. Then add crushed chili ,salt , sugar , dhana jeera powder , sesame seeds , turmeric powder and chopped methi , coriander leaves in above mixture . Then make a dough by adding the butter milk to it . Add water only if needed.
2. Then make small rolls from dough .Then press the roll by fingers as shown in photo.
3. Grease the pan with fine oil layer and keep it for boiling in cooker. Boil it for almost 15 minutes.
4. Keep the fry pan on gas and pour oil in it for tempering .Add mustard seeds , cumin seeds ,turmeric powder ,asafetida and let splutter .Then fry the methi muthia in the tempered oil on low gas heat . (Can be deep fried also)
5. Ready to serve . These are very healthy and can be served as starters.