This is an easy no bake version of cheesecake. This will be a favorite among the kids for sure.
1. Powder the graham crackers. Add in the butter and mix well.
2. In a 8 inch diameter pan add this cookie mixture. Press firmly.
3. In a bowl take cream cheese softened at room temperature. Add in the agave and whip into a smooth place.
4. Add in the whipped cream and vanilla extract. Fold the cream into the cream cheese.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the graham crackers. Smoothen the surface. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. For the topping: Cook strawberries in wine and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Drain the strawberry mixture. Transfer the drained juice into a sauce pan. Once again bring the remaining mixture to a boil to form a thick sauce. This takes around 10 minutes. Let the sauce cool.
8. Pour the strawberry sauce over the cheesecake. Once again place the cheesecake into the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Spread the sauce and garnish with fruits of your choice.
9. You can make a topping of your choice with this base cheesecake recipe. Serve chilled.