American dessert made from fresh peaches and topped with crunchy crumble, served hot with ice cream
- Cuisine American
- Course Desserts
- Serves 6
- Method Bake
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 1 hour(s) 15 minute(s)
1. Add 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract to the peaches and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix 1 cup each of flour, brown sugar, white granulated sugar and oats. Add 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and cinnamon powder to the mixture. Cut 5 ounces of cold butter into small pieces and add to the dry mixture.
3. Mix the ingredients till a crumbly texture is achieved.
4. Evenly spread this crumble over the peaches.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and back the peach crumble for 45 minutes or till the peaches start bubbling.
6. Serve hot with vanilla or cinnamon ice cream!