Unique combination of baby corn with a succulent paneer and delectable spicy dry gravy.
1. Heat butter in deep pan and add cinnamon stick, red chilli, cardamom and bay leaves to it.
2. Stir it a little and add finely chopped(or ground) onion and garlic.
3. Add finely chopped tomato or tomato puree to it followed by all masalas, salt and sugar and let it cook for 2mins.
4. Add baby corn and peas and stir for 2-3 mins and close the lid for 2-3 mins.
5. Add paneer cubes and stir it for 5 mins followed by fresh cream.
6. Cook for few(5-8) mins and remove from heat.
7. Serve it hot with chapatis or rice.