Paneer Bread Roll is a quick easy recipe. Bread is stuffed with a spicy paneer cheese stuffing and shallow fried to crispiness. It will definitely be a hit with your kids!
1. In a mixing bowl, take grated paneer, coriander leaves, green chilies, grated cheese of your choice, turmeric, salt and chili powder. Add very little salt since cheese has salt in it.
2. Mix everything well. This will be the stuffing for the bread. Cut the crust off the bread.
3. Roll the bread as shown below. This will help to roll the bread better without crumbling it. Place some filling in the bread on one side.
4. Roll into a tight roll. Place the rolls face down to prevent them from opening. Heat a frying pan. Add a little butter to pan. You can use salted or unsalted butter. However, ensure you adjust the salt in the filling if you use salted butter. Place the rolls with the open ends faced down.
5. Reduce the flame to a slow simmer. Cover the rolls to let the filling cook. Open the cover and cook the rolls on a medium flame. Fry on all sides till crispy. Serve warm as a tea time snack or for breakfast with ketchup.