A traditional Muslim dish where you slow cook the goat ( Bhakri) Legs with Indian spices.
- Cuisine Indian
- Course Appetizers
- Serves 6
- Method Pressure Cooker
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 2 hour(s)
1. In a pressure Cooker, add around 2 table spoon of oil once the oil is hot enough add khada garam masala (cloves; cardamon, cinnamon) .
2. Then add green chilies; chopped Ginger & garlic, saute for a minute, add onions fry for a minute till it becomes softer, add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add paya and 3 cups of water, some salt, garam masala powder and Chili powder.
4. Pressure cook for 1 hour on medium heat, don't need to count the number of whistles.
5. Serve hot with bread or Pita.