Delicious Kebabs prepared with minced meat with spices and grilled on skewers.
1. Soak the channa dal for approximately 4 hours. After 4 hours grind the channa dal into a paste.
2. Chop the onion, coriander leaves and green chillies. Mix the mince meat and ground channa dal with the chopped ingredients.
3. To the mix add salt,red chilli powder and gram masala.
4. In the palm of your hand apply a little oil and roll the meat as show in image and then pierce the skewer.
5. Use the Grill in the oven (broil setting). After 5 minutes flip the skewer and sprinkle the kebab with lemon. Let the other side cook for 5-10 minutes. For the chutney, grind , coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilli.