This is a hot and sweet 'upvaas' curry which is eaten with Bhagar or Sago.
1. Mix roasted peanut powder, jaggery, tamarind and green chilli in ½ cup of water and grind it to thick paste .
2. Add 1 and ½ cup of water to paste and mix it thoroughly.
3. Heat ghee in frying pan and then add cumin seeds.
4. Add the ground paste to frying pan . Let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. For Bhagar: Wash the Bhagar with water and soak in water for 5 minutes. Heat ghee in frying pan and add cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds start spluttering, add bhagar in pan.
6. Add 3 cups water and cover it with lid .Cook till bhagar is thoroughly cooked.
7. Once the Bhagar is ready enjoy with peanut amti and potato bhaji along with Lemon pieces.