A different way of eating bread in tea time snacks or quick Breakfast
1. Cut the bread slices into small squares. Slice the onion,green chilies, capsicum and chop tomato.
2. Heat oil in pan. Add mustard seeds, urad daal and ground nuts to it and let it splutter.
3. Add onion and green chilies to it and fry till onion turns transparent. Then add tomatoes, capsicum and green peas to it and all the spices.
4. Cook the spices and veggies for 5-8 mins till tomatoes become pulpy and soft.
5. Add bread squares to it and mix them well with spices and veggies. After its mixed well, let it simmer for 5 mins and its ready to be served.