A traditional Goan stew served on special occasions. Though the name is beef stew contains pork in this recipe.
1. Wash the different meats and vegetables separately, cut into small pieces
2. Add the ghee to a pot and add garlic fry till golden
3. Add onion and fry till translucent
4. Add tomatoes, ginger, peppercorns, cloves and cinnamon
5. Add meat and vegetables including green chillies. Add a cup of water
6. Dissolve the bouillon cube in warm water and add to the pot. Then add macaroni to pot
7. Add milk and stir continuously. Let it cook till all the liquid dries up approximately 10 minutes