Easter eggs are special eggs that are often given to celebrate Easter ....
1. If you have whole cashew nuts use a mixer/grinder till they are very finely powder. Separate out the egg white from yellow and beat them till they are fluffy.Using a thick bottomed pot, mix all the ingredients together including the egg whites.
2. Put the bowl on a low flame and stir continuously till it thickens approximately 20 minutes. (Optionally, you can add food color )
3. Remove the mixture off the flame. Let it cool for 20 minutes . Place in the cool mix in an easter egg shaped mould( available on amazon and at supermarkets in bakery supplies section). Close the mould. Let it stay for around 15 minutes
4. Open the mould, You would have a shape like an egg.
5. You can use your choice of decorative paper to cover the eggs. If you are creative you could use an icing cone to decorate it. Store the eggs in a cool dry place..