Masala paratha made with a blend of indian spices, served with pickle or dry vegetable or chai.
1. Take whole wheat flour in a plate. Put red chili powder, turmeric powder, chopped coriander leaves, carom seeds, cumin seeds, garam masala and salt over flour, mix well.
2. Knead the flour by adding 2-4 teaspoons of water at a time to make a dough.
3. Now take a small amount of dough and make a round flat ball out of it. Apply some dry dough over it and roll it as shown with the help of a rolling pin. Apply some oil or clarified butter(ghee) all over it.
4. Fold it as shown on one side. Apply some ghee over the top of the fold also.
5. Then fold it again as shown. Apply some ghee over the top of this fold also.
6. Fold the other side as shown. Apply some ghee over the top of this fold also. Then fold the last side over it to make a square shape.
7. Meanwhile heat a tawa or pan on medium to high flame. Apply some dough over it and roll it by maintaining the square shape.
8. Put the paratha on pan and cook both sides until brown in color. Apply some ghee on both sides.