This is a simple recipe to make healthy Indian bread made with spinach. This bread is eaten with pickle of some indian curry or even curd.
1. In a mixing bowl take 2 cups of wheat flour and curd.
2. To this add turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, corriander powder, chat masala powder and salt.
3. Next add the chopped spinach.
4. Mix all the ingredients together to make a dough, adding little water at a time.
5. Take little dough and make small round balls of the same as shown.
6. Roll the balls in dry flour and roll out into a round shape.
7. Heat some oil in a hot frying pan on medium heat. Fry the rolled paratha. Turn the paratha after a few minutes and cook the other side.
8. Do the same with all paratha. Serve hot with curd, pickel or chutney of your choice.