Bread Omelet is a very easy Indian breakfast dish or a little snack.
1. Cut Onion and Green chili and keep it in a bowl.
2. Crack the egg in the bowl and add a pinch of salt. Beat the egg to mix it well with the onion and chili.
3. Take the cheese out of refrigerator and keep it aside
4. Heat oil in a pan for 2 mins and then pour the egg. Spread it to form a circle
5. Let the egg fry for 2 minutes and then fold the egg from 2 ends
6. Clean the pan and heat it for 2 minutes. Add the butter and let it melt. Put the bread slices and toast it.
7. Put the egg omelet on top of 1 toasted bread slice and then keep the cheese slice on top.
8. Put the second slice of bread on top.