Pancakes are a favorite American breakfast. Try this chocolate pancake recipe, especially a favorite among kids.
1. In a bowl sew the all purpose flour and cocoa powder.
2. To this add the sugar, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
3. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter and vanilla essence. Add in the milk. Make sure the milk is at room temperature.
4. Also add in 2 eggs. Whisk together.
5. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix well until you get a smooth runny paste.
6. Heat pan and add a few drops of oil. Add a scoop of the batter to make pancakes of desired size. Turn when you see bubbles appearing on the surface. Cook on both sides. It usually takes around 45-50 seconds to cook on each side.
7. Serve warm with chocolate syrup or nutella and whipped cream. You could also serve it with powdered sugar, honey or maple syrup.