This is one delicious 'to die for desert'. Less work big impression :)
1. Pre heat the oven to 450 degrees. Sieve maida, powdered sugar, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients well.
3. Add melted butter to the mixture and mix well.
4. Slowly add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time and keep stirring till you get a thick consistency.
5. Grease a small oven safe bowl with butter and pour half the mixture in the bowl. Then place the chocolate pieces in the center and pour the other half over it. Even out the mixture by gently tapping the bowl on the counter.
6. Place the mixture in a pre heated oven for 7 min. The cake will rise. If it does not rise keep for another minute or so.
7. Once the cake rises take it out and gently run a butter knife around the edges. Place a plate over the container and turn it upside down.
8. Serve hot with ice cream or just enjoy as it is.