An eggless, yet soft and fluffy version of banana bread. Easy to make, difficult to resist.
- Cuisine American
- Course Breakfast
- Serves 8
- Method Bake
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 2 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Puree the bananas in a blender/juicer.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Combine the banana puree and milk. Mix well.
4. Now add the vanilla essence, sugar, honey, baking soda and baking powder. Lightly beat until all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Seive the flour and add to this mixture. Mix until well combined.
6. At this point, you will need to add either of chopped walnuts or blueberries or chocolate chips and give it a gentle stir.
7. Pour mix into greased muffin pan.
8. Place in the center of the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done. Once done, place on cooling rack and let the muffins cool completely. This should typically take about 15 minutes.
9. Scoop out muffins and enjoy!