This is a popular Goan tea time snack which is delicious yet healthy since the peanuts are baked rather than deep fried.
1. In a bowl mix gram flour, rice flour, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, chat masala with water and make a thick paste.
2. Add the peanuts and mix thoroughly.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F. Grease a cookie sheet or aluminum foil with oil and spread the peanuts on the same.
4. Occasionally stir the peanuts for even cooking.
5. Bake till the peanuts are crispy. Once done remove onto a large plate and let the peanuts cool.
6. Enjoy with tea or just as a snack.