This is an all time favorite indian snack. This recipe is an easy and simple way to make pav bhaji.
1. Set aside all ingredients as shown. Peel and cut potatoes in small pieces. Wash and chop carrots
2. Put potato pieces, chopped carrots ,1/2 bowl green peas , cauliflower and cabbage in a pressure cooker and add 1 bowl water to it. Add 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder and salt to it. Pressure cook vegetables.
3. Mash all cooked items with masher.
4. Heat the fry pan and add Butter, chili, garlic ginger paste, salt, and turmeric powder and pav bhaji masala and stir it add sugar.
5. Mix chopped Onion, chopped tomato, chopped green peppers, green peas in that and stir it. Mash the mixture.
6. Add the previously mashed mixture.Cook the mashed vegetable mix for 10-15 mins till it boils.