My husband's favorite mushroom appetizer. Great for parties too.
1. Heat a saucepan on slow flame and add butter. Once the butter has melted add the flour.
2. Saute the flour till it turns light brown. Add the carom seeds and basil. Add 1/2 cup of milk to the mixture and stir till the flour lumps disappear.
3. Add the chili flakes and 1/2 the amount of cheese. Stir continuously to avoid the mixture from burning.
4. The mixture will begin to thicken at this point. Add drained canned tuna and the chopped mushroom stalks and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Arrange the mushrooms in a baking tray and stuff them with the mixture. Top with the corn flakes and remaining cheese.
6. Place the mushroom in an oven preheated at 350 degrees and cook for about 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot and enjoy.